That time of the month again!Feeling weepy , irritable, all your bones and your joints ache? Breast feel like lumps of pain and your headaches.You feel bloated and angry ready to lash out at every one silly enough to get into your path.
Welcome to the world of Pre-menstrual syndrome!
Nearly everyone has suffered form pre-menstrual symptoms atleast once in their life and its not pleasant to experience. The sheer variety of symptoms which vary from woman to woman make it really difficult to predict and treat.Nearly 80% of women suffer different types of pre-menstrual symptoms.
Here are a general rule of thumb to follow to control the symptoms as much as possible.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages.
- Cut down your salt intake.
- Avoid sugar rich foods and highly processed foods no matter how seductive.
- Substitute your dairy products with soya milk and soya products to up your intake of magnesium.
- Eat a diet rich in fresh fruits and veggies and cut out snacking altogether.